36,000 BTU/HR (9,072 Kcal/Hr) 800 CFM
The compact design of the RE-10/11 offers the flexibility and performance needed in smaller bus applications were size, weight, and amperage draw are considerations. The RE-10/11 matches well in both dual and triple systems such as the RAC-1230 and RAC-12233. Also comes as a ducted unit, RE-12.
STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES
- Advanced Rifled Tube Coil technology enables heat transfer with greater efficiency
- Rust resistant, light weight aluminum construction with galvanized steel top plate. Powder coated galvanized steel drain pan and blower front add strength and durability
- Shaped and molded to fit contour of the bus
- Balanced blower motor for quiet operation
- 13.5 DC rated component
- High volume, widely dispersed air-flow
- Integral air return grille in cover
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION DATA
- Heat Exchanger Coil: High efficiency, high performance internally grooved Rifled Tube copper design. Four tube rows, 58 feet tube length, 36,000 BTU/HR rated
- Filter System: Cleanable aluminum mesh
- Cover: Impact resistant ABS gray plastic
- Fans: Quantity: (1) dynamically balanced three speed heavy duty dual scroll blower with 800 CFM rated capacity
- Size: 9.75” High x 25.0” Wide x 20.25” Deep
- Weight: 46 LBS.
- DC Current Draw: 15 Amperes @ 13.5 Volts
- Low Pressure Switch: Mounted on Evaporator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.